As of today, March 19, 2020, at 9:57 a.m. EST the United States is the 6 th highest country with Coronavirus (COVID 19) 9,485 confirmed cases. Today, March 20, 2020, 10:24 a.m. it has drastically risen to 14,387 confirmed cases in the U.S. That’s a 4,902 jump in 24h:27m. (source: Bing COVID 19 tracker – link below.) With this pandemic getting worse by the minute, so many Americans are in a panic and continue to stockpile supplies in preparation for the worst conditions. I myself tried not to panic, but when news networks reported about the toilet paper disappearing off the shelfs at a rapid pace, I had no choice but to react. I had to shop strategically since stores were limiting it to one pack per purchase and even then, the shelf was empty, but I did managed to buy some along with other essentials. Luckily, a friend had an extra box of examination gloves and gave it to me. However, the only thing I’m a little concerned about, is a shortage on my meds; but I have faith everything I need, along with all Americans, will be available as normal in the near future. Production lines just need to be ramped up. Also important to mention here, is stay home, practice #SocialDistancing, and stay well. If you need money and have a vehicle to sell, we buy cars fast in every Continental U.S. state and WE COME TO YOU to do it. You can stay in your safe place and sell your car quick – truck, van, SUV too – online, digitally, and get money wired to your bank instantly.
In an effort to keep you informed and to drive “safety first” home:
CORONAVIRUS COVID 19 TIPS
- Wash your hands every single time you touch something you’re not sure or you know COVID 19 could be lingering on.
- Keep your through wet by drinking water often; the CDC recommends taking a sip every 15 minutes. DO IT!
- Stay home.
- Order takeout if you’ve been exposed or are sick.
- Call the store and ask if they have the supplies you need.
- Ask the business how many people are there now or what time of day they recommend you stop in.
Additionally, in the interest of supporting your local businesses in this chaotic, dangerous time:
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL BUSINESSES TIPS
- Buy local business gift cards/certificates to use at a later date.
- Shop a local business’ website.
- Reminder: Order takeout instead of dining in. Ask the restaurant if there is a way to tip their server(s) via credit card.
- Order via a drive through.
- Hang a bag of food on the front door’s knob, knock, then walk away.
- Order delivery for someone who’s sick or if you’re sick. Don’t forget to tip well.
- Stop and think!
If we all work together and put safety first, we can speed up the return of our “normal life”. We buy cars fast, safe, and easy so if you want to sell your car quick – because as you well know, Coronavirus is affecting the DOW. This means it’s having a negative effect on used car values – vehicle values ARE DROPPING; it’s only going to get worse before it gets better. See how it works and get a high instant cash offer in as little as 20-seconds. One of our friendly agents will be in touch promptly. Don’t forget; order takeout, wash your hands, practice #SocialDistancing, stay healthy, and stay safe. For COVID 19 updates visit CDC.GOV. As promised above, COVID-19 TRACKER. And, don’t worry. There will be plenty of toilet paper.