Most people that own what they think is a “trashed car” might think junking it is the answer to the eyesore sitting in the backyard. Some may know a thing or two about the mechanics of a car and feel parting out the parts would be the better option; but are your car parts really worth more than your if you sell your car as is? Maybe, maybe not; it can definitely depend. Since we buy cars in any condition, running or not, when you wonder, “what’s my car worth?” it might be smarter to sell your car to us. Our resell value on damaged cars is higher than anywhere else you can find.
I Want To Sell My Car
How long have you been thinking it? Has your damaged car been sitting out collecting leaves? Are you thinking you don’t want all those Fall leaves and windblown branches and twigs building up? So just, say it already! “I want to sell my car, NOW!” If you’re thinking about taking it apart piece by piece and selling them on Craigslist or another sales outlet, then you really should consider all the steps in the process.
- You will need to decide where you’ll run ads or how you want to let the public know you have car parts for sale.
- You will need to research, decide which parts are best to sell and which ones not to bother with.
- You will need a place to take the parts off your car.
- You will need to take the time to remove the parts. Don’t worry, if you don’t know how YouTube it.
- You will need to ship the parts out yourself or meet someone to exchange the part(s) for money.
- You will have a mess and a pile of metal you’re still going to need to get rid of. Now that all the parts that made it drivable are no longer attached, you need to make arrangements to get it to a junk yard or scrap metal yard. You might get $50 for it, but add that $50 to what you collected selling the parts and you are most likely going to see the return on parting out parts was a great deal lower than what CarBuyerUSA.com would have paid you for your car in the first place, AND we could have picked it up fast!
- You will need to clean up the area where your project sat. You know this is true, your wife won’t like the mess. This list isn’t all that’s involved, I didn’t mention all the headaches and hassles I can think of, just the main points. However, there are definitely other hassles that come with selling anything privately, such as the emails, phone calls, appointment arrangements, the no shows, etc.
If you need a place that offers a platform to sell cars quickly, painlessly, and without hassles, then you’re in the right place! We buy cars in any condition from anywhere in the continental United States. We make it so easy, safe, and fast we give you choices to unload that car and get cash in you bank FAST! We can schedule a pick up and send a tow truck out; or, if you’d rather drop it off at a convenient location we can schedule that too with one of our preferred partners nationwide. So really, are your parts worth more than your car is worth? To get that answer and get started on unloading that eyesore and cash in the bank, fill out our short form and get a 20-second offer. After you though, don’t be surprised if you decide your parts are not worth more than selling the whole car as is to us. We buy any car anywhere in the U.S. and we’re ready for you to sell your car to us! So when you’re thinking “I want to sell my car fast and what’s my car worth” ask us first what our resell value is on it for you. We simply pay the most for it.