It’s true, Mike Lasini is USA’s expert on diminished value and he’s the go-to pro to find out what your accident vehicle is really worth. Therefore, when you need to sell your car quick and want to know what the diminished value is and how it works, ask Mike. Get all your questions answered at CarBuyerUSA.com and discover what your rights are, what your car crash diminished value is actually costing you in value, and how to get the reimbursement you’re entitled from your insurance carrier.
Cars, trucks, vans, and SUVs roll off an auto assembly line built by experts in perfect condition. Each automobile is put together right – the way is meant to be. It’s common knowledge when a new owner drives their car drives out of a dealership and the tires hit the road, the value instantly depreciates and the depreciation clock starts counting down as expected. However, once the vehicle has been in a car crash, the depreciation clock stops and a new one begins.
What happens to the value after a car accident?
Once a car crash occurs its value changes. Yeah, but once all repairs are completed it goes back to its pre-accident value, right? Wrong, it will never be the same value and if you’ve been told differently you’ve been misled. If you’re at a dealership to trade your damaged car in on a new vehicle, you’re in for a surprise. They’ll run a Car Fax report and see your car’s history and just like that, your trade-in value drastically drops. Read LINK TO PAGE → What Is Diminished Value and How Does It Work? Mike Lasini Is USA’s Diminished Value Expert Tells You Your Accident Vehicle Is Worth to find out more.
Will my car insurance company give me the highest reimbursement on my damaged vehicle?
No, they will not. They don’t save money by doing so and they won’t tell you it’s true diminished value. First, they start off with a list of points that drop the value of vehicles damaged in an accident. Then they use the nationwide standard 7c formula and further depreciate the value of the automobile. At Car Buyer USA Mike doesn’t allow this unfair practice and helps you sell your car quick for more money.
To find answers of fair versus unfair, read the full story here. LINK “full story here” TO PAGE → What Is Diminished Value and How Does It Work? Mike Lasini Is USA’s Diminished Value Expert Tells You Your Accident Vehicle Is Worth
Mike and his team use a unique patent pending formulated system to calculate pricing to provide you the correct value to sell your car quick. Your insurance carrier will never give you a number close to the one you get from Car Buyer USA.
Things You Need Know
- All insurance companies are required by law to payout diminished value, but they don’t pay the actual amount on a car’s diminished value. I will help you get the true reimbursement you are entitled to and deserve.
- Your insurance premium cannot increase due to a diminished value claim submission or payout. If you feel this has happened, speak to an attorney.
- Your insurance policy cannot be cancel by a carrier if you submit a claim or collect a reimbursement for diminished value. If your insurance is cancelled after submitting a diminished value claim, and you feel it’s possibly the cause, speak with an attorney. .
- A driver at fault or a driver NOT at fault for a car accident, can file a diminished value claim. Never let your insurance company convince you otherwise.
With full understanding and awareness of what diminished value is, what your rights, and how it works, wouldn’t you like to know your damaged car’s accurate worth? Of course, you do and Car Buyer USA can give you the correct dollar amount! You can read more about diminished value by clicking one of the links mentioned above and there are 2 ways to find your car worth and sell your car right now.
- Fill out our short 2-step process form and get the high instant cash offer you won’t get anywhere else.
- Call and speak directly to one of our live agents at (888) 995-6498.
By knowing what diminished value is and how it works, you can trust Car Buyer USA to help you. Our process is FAST, SAFE, and EASY and you get the highest instant cash offer you’ll find anywhere in the Continental U.S. in as little as 20-seconds. Once we have your information we’ll touch shortly after to get cash in your bank fast. Sell your car quick today. Mike Lasini, your diminished value USA expert and he’ll tell you exactly what your accident car worth really is. Don’t let the other guys lowball you! We can help you today!